It's time to lower the shelves in the greenhouse to allow more space.
I also fixed the broken louvres on the side vent; one of the glass panels kept falling out of its frame, so I used some adhesive filler to secure it. Otherwise the glass obstructed the vent from opening and closing automatically.
I planted out the kohlrabi after a few days outside to harden off. I should do this for about a week bringing them back in at night but I am not around during the week to easily do this. I reckon that they are hardy enough and keeping them in the greenhouse makes them grow too fast.
I spread the sieved compost around them, the soil is still very clumpy especially when it dries out. One day I may be in a position where I don't complain about the soil but I can dream. At the moment it goes grey when it's dry and I want it to be much darker.
I'm happy with the autumn sown onions and garlic, the onions are swelling!
The strawberries are showing lots of flowers.
The broad beans too have flowers. They have completely regrown new shoots since I planted them out.
The spuds are emerging.
We have some lovely bluebells in the lawn which is a great excuse not to have to mow it.