I made gooseberry and redcurrant jam. I then made an apple and blackcurrant crumble using stewed apples from the freezer and that was very nice. I must remember to freeze apples again for next year's blackcurrants, they go together so well.
More strawberry ice cream and smoothies were made and also there was enough strawberries left to make a couple of jars of jam with some gooseberry to help it set. I also picked a few tayberries and froze them for next weekend when I can combine them with the strawberries for more jam.
The aubergines have several lovely flowers on each plant which I hope will translate into fruit, I've only managed one per plant in previous years.
I bought some supports for the climbing French beans and made a wigwam. They didn't take long to start wrapping themselves around the poles.
The courgettes have flowers. They look lovely in the morning sun.
Down by the blueberries I have cleared the area of wood I had stored to make another hedgehog house, and in its place are the fig tree (which has finally greened up - no figs though), two squash and two cucumbers plants in pots. A much better use of the area.The cracks between the slabs are a haven for dandelions though. There's also the bay tree in the green bucket which is recovering after I had to prune it back hard following the harsh winter of 2010/11.