12th March, 2012

Another busy weekend with my son's swimming club; it was the second weekend of the County Championships which meant sitting in a swimming pool and anxiously watching his times.  He came away with a gold and 3 bronzes.  Not too bad.  I did manage to enjoy the weather and take some photos.  This church is very distinctive of where I was. Anyone care to guess?


I did have some time on Sunday morning for a quick tour of the garden to take some pictures for this blog. The purple sprouting broccoli is ready!


The blackcurrant and gooseberry bushes have fresh green leaves breaking out.


The overwintered onions look puny at this time.


The broad beans have started to throw up new shoots from the base to compensate for the floppy main stem.


Next weekend I have Sunday free to start sowing and probably take more time over taking the photos to check that they are in focus!

No comments: